Hi, I’m Tomasz an Information Security Professional. I am constant learner interested mainly computer security. My passion for information technology and security extends beyond my employment, and as such there’s a few reasons that this blog exists. I love learning in structured way so this is the reason I have obtained several certifications related to information security and not only:
- CompTia Security+
- CompTia Linux+
- eLearnSecurity Junior Penetration Tester (eJPT)
- Virtual Hacking Labs Penetration Testing
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- CISCO CCNA Cyber OPS
- SANS SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking (GPEN)
- Certified Red Team Professional (CRTP) by PentesterAcademy
- Certified Red Team Operator (CRTO)
Some of my certifications can be viewed online here: https://www.youracclaim.com/users/tomasz-w1
In short I wanted to have:
• A place to consolidate and publish some ‘Capture The Flag’ achievements and my thought process which lead to these achievements.
• A place to publish some of my public research, thoughts, and learning outcomes to help others improve themselves and their processes relating to information and cyber security.
• To lower the barrier of entry for upcoming security professionals who are interested in breaking into the field but don’t know how.
All thoughts and opinions expressed here are my own, and may not be representative of my employer, or any other entity unless I am specifically quoting someone.
I’m always interested in hearing from people with similar professional interests, my former colleagues, and people who share my passions so feel free to reach out to me if you’d like to connect.